About Us

The Tuscola County Advertiser was established in 1868 and as a newspaper it also started a small print shop to help supplement the paper. The commercial shop flourished and in 1984 was made a separate division named the Heritage Press. This represents over 143 years of serving our loyal customers.

Today we are offered across the country in 3 states.